myNEXUS Provider Orientation
Humana Delegation Occurring April 1st, 2019
Effective April 1st, 2019, myNEXUS will perform utilization management of home health care services delivered to patients covered by Humana Medicare Advantage (MA) plans in Texas.
On March 18th, 2019, and after, prior authorizations may be obtained via the myNEXUS portal – the most efficient means – or by fax or phone using the information below:
During the next few weeks, myNEXUS will lead informational sessions designed to orient you and your staff with our services. There will be several dates and times available to you and your staff for a web orientation session with the myNEXUS Provider Network team. Each session will last approximately one hour.
The sessions will cover:
- myNEXUS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Authorization process
- Portal Overview
- Clinical documentation requirements
- myNEXUS contacts
- Time permitting, we will finish the meetings with a Question-and-Answer session
To register for an orientation session, please select the date and time of your choice from the lists below.
- Thursday, February 21st @ 2pm CST
- Tuesday, February 26th @ 2pm CST
- Thursday, February 28th @ 2pm CST
- Tuesday, March 5th @ 2pm CST
- Thursday, March 7th @ 2pm CST
- Tuesday, March 12th @ 2pm CST
- Thursday, March 14th @ 2pm CST
- Tuesday, March 19th @ 2pm CST
- Thursday, March 21st @ 2pm CST
- Tuesday, March 26th @ 2pm CST
- Wednesday, April 3rd @ 2pm CST
- Wednesday, April 10th @ 2pm CST
Please contact the myNEXUS provider network team with any questions at provider_network@myNEXUScare.com.