myNEXUS is Certified as a Great Place to Work!!
In a recent survey conducted by the Great Place to Work Organization, 94% of myNEXUS® employees reported myNEXUS is a Great Place to Work. We are also proud to report that 97% of myNEXUS employees agree they are treated fairly regardless of age, race, gender or sexual orientation.
When asked what one thing you would change to make the company a better place to work, the most popular answer was “nothing.”
Together we change lives.
At myNEXUS, promoting good health and empowering lives is core to our mission. If you are passionate about making a difference and improving people’s health, myNEXUS is the place for you.
Interested in joining the team?
If you are looking for a job you will love and a meaningful career serving others, you might be just the right person to join our team.
We are typically looking for:
- Intake Coordinators
- Utilization Review Nurses (RNs & LPNs)
- Therapy Reviewers (PTs, OTs, PTAs, COTAs)
- Compassionate– We care about others and show it in all that we do with a servant’s heart.
- Accountable– We always do the right thing, even when it is not easy.
- Results-Driven– We turn insights into action, fueled by our pursuit of excellence & innovation to achieve the best outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Engaged– We have fun at work and promote health & empowerment for our employees and customers, being the best we can be, every day.
- Service Oriented– We are good stewards of our resources, protect the environment and give back to our communities.
- Casual and healthy work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for charitable work
- Medical insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized fitness center memberships
- Onsite gas delivery & car service
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking