Intelligent Care. Connected.
myNEXUSTM is a revolution in care management for insurers, Medicare Advantage, Accountable Care Organizations and integrated delivery networks.
The need for myNEXUS
- 1 in 4 Americans suffer from multiple chronic conditions.
- 60% of patients with chronic diseases are between the ages of 18 and 64.
- 1 in every 4 patients discharged from the hospital to home health are being re-hospitalized in less than 30 days.
- More than 75% of healthcare costs are due to chronic conditions.
- technology-driven care management services for individuals to keep them healthy and independent in their homes.
- administrative and benefit utilization management services delivering quality outcomes for Home Health, Nursing, IV, Therapy and DME needs.
- individuals a connection to the appropriate care at the right time.
- lower costs to the healthcare system by delivering a more cost effective care model.
- upfront assessment of historical payment integrity to identify cost containment opportunities for home health and DME services.
- proactive identification of undiagnosed disease states through daily interaction ensuring accurate risk adjustment factor scoring.
- assurance your population of individuals remain in your system mitigating leakage.
- the ability to increase your STAR quality ratings through daily positive interaction with the Member.
- the ability to take advantage of post acute savings on risk contracts and other bundled payment initiatives.
myNEXUSTM has a technology-driven care management team with a proven track record that has reduced 30 day readmissions by 80%
Experience the difference myNEXUS can make.
- Individuals are connected to high quality care managements services.
- Actionable information results in lower healthcare costs.
- Daily oversight ensures a more cost effective delivery model.
- Business intelligence extends utilization management and into the home.
- myNEXUS collects encounter data and can improve quality ratings.
- The brand is extended into the home.
- Individuals live healthier, independent and empowered lives.
- Individuals’ benefits are managed effectively by delivering quality outcomes including home care, IV, Nursing, Therapy and DME needs